Wednesday 23 March 2011

Coin operated boy.

So today I was wondering through the city after dark with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, then we came across a street performer. He looked pretty kool. His face was painted white and he had a mohawk, white contact lenses, bright red lips and heavy eyeliner. He was being a statue. First my friend and I walked up to him and we giggled furiously... FURIOUSLY! He didn't move, he didn't even blink. Even though I knew he was real he kind of had me convinced for a moment that he wasn't (but that's just because I'm a tad retarded). My friend Gabie put some coins in the metal bowl on the ground in front of him and he came to life. First he blinked (which he was probably dying to do for ages) then he put out his hand and Gabie went to shake it, but he kept moving his hand away, again and again and again and again. Eventually he shook her hand, then I put out my hand and he gave me a kiss on the back of it. He left red lipstick on my hand, it made me lol. Then he kind of fluttered his eyes and he went back to being a statue. That made my day. But now I have coin operated boy by the dresden dolls stuck in my head, and it's been running over and over in my head all night! 


On a different note. I like glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment