Monday 21 March 2011

Hello, welcome to my house.

So, I kinda got bored and made this here blog. I just wanna say first up, I really wish I had more joints in my arms, like some kind of wacky noodle girl. *sigh* Oh well. Any how... For people who have seen me around and wondered this, and for people who spend a lot of time around me and get sick of hearing it, the most common question I get asked is "How long does it take you to do your makeup?" Let me tell you something if you ever wondered that. It's not makeup you insulting prostate, it's a birthmark. You see I only have one parent, but it is both my mother and father. Yeah, my mum/dad is a hermaphrodite. I call it Sam. Sam masturbated once, then I happened 9 months later. And that's why I have a wacky birthmark...

Also, for any one who hasn't seen me before and had no idea what I was on about, that's me poking through the window. Like some kind of rapist. Except I'm bald now, because I'm a good person like that BITCHES! I'm watching two TVs right now. On one there is a medical show about that tree guy. I wanna poke him with a stick.  But that wasn't what I was going to say. I was going to say... Ummmmm..... Well.... Maybe you should just imagine me saying things. I know that you like to think about me... At night... In the shower... With candles............................. ENJOY!

1 comment: