Monday 2 May 2011

Needs a gag.

So the last two weeks have been the school holidays. And in the school holidays one of my favourite things to do (other then get into mischief) is my boyfriend. (please excuse how forward that was, but this whole post is on the topic, so get used to it :P). Any how, so I was at his house for "dinner" and we were in his room. His room is a granny flat separate from the house, so we normally don't have any issues with privacy when his family knows I'm there. How ever this one time there was a bit of an issue. See I was really enjoying my self. Like REALLY enjoying my self because I was particularly loud. Which also has never been an issue. How ever his family must of decided to have dinner with the window open or something, because apparently while the family were sitting around the dinner table in silence, all the could hear was us. After a while his dad came down and nocked on the door. He was real angry, he drove me home and there was the worst awkward silence in the car, though we didn't know yet why he was so mad at us. (We had no clue how loud it was). Later on in the night my boyfriend texted me to tell me why his dad was so mad at us. I cracked up. To be honest, I'm not embarrassed by it at all, I don't even feel the slightest bit bad about it. His dad was the one who was the loser in the whole situation, getting all angry and awkward and what not. I love having funny stories like this, and oh my I have some good ones, but I'm  not sure if they're internet suitable. But any way, I was a tree today. It was awesome. 


And here is a completely unrelated video that I find greatly amusing. 


Pew! pew! pew! LAZORS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment