Thursday 21 April 2011

MUSHROOMS!

Whoa it's really late! Or is it really early? ONLY I KNOW! *shifty eyes* SO, I was thinking before (as I do) And I was asking my self, my very pretty self, what sums me up? See I'm a belly dancer and I have been trying to think of a stage name that would suit me. I had originally considered Lilith, but that's very typical of a goth. And typical I AM NOT! *CAPS CAPS CAPS!* ANY WAY!... What was I saying.. Oh yes, a name. I needed to come up with a name that sums me up perfectly, so I ses to Toria (me) I ses, WHat one thing is you incarnate? Then it hit me! BOOM! I got punch buggied! But that's off topic! FUNGUS! I thought to my self. GOOGLE AWAAAAAY! I looked up Fungus... Then mushrooms... Then glowing mushrooms... My name is now Mycena Lux. Fear Mycena Lux! The discombobulated goodness of gothic belly dance that glows like the shrooms I am!


I REALLY REALLY LIKE CAPS! IT'S EASTER SOON AND I HAVE TO GO VISIT SOME RELATIVES! THEMS OLD! Soooooo old >.> CUNT! I never found out what happened to that hobo I used to talk to! I think he might be dead. OH WELL, BACK TO CAPS! NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M YELLING... Even though there is no sound at all (it's all in your head)..... I HATE PANTS! THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO RIP OFF ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE! NO ONE SHOULD EVER WEAR PANTS! I know I don't *wiggles eyebrows* Fuck, I don't have any eyebrows.. :(


I'M GOING TO GO CATCH Z'S NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT QUITE FEELING MYSELF. And I mean that in the sense that I'm feeling more strange then usual, not that I'm not touching my privates... Because I am... Always.... In public. It's why I wear such a big coat. I kid I kid, vaginas disgust me, which will make crossing gay sex off my bucket list very difficult... GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment