Sunday 17 April 2011

Wants.


Ever since I was 8 years old I have wanted this done. When ever I tell people about how I want it done, they are always like "Ew! That's so freaky!" or "You'll regret it when you're older." That's the one I hate the most. How do they know I might regret it? They don't have a clue what I'll be like when I'm older. I have been hanging out for this for 10 years and if I can get the money, I can get it done next year. I don't think I would regret it at all. I'm the kind of person who likes having something a little bit different. I always have.  And when I'm old I can be the crazy cat lady that lives down the street with a snake tongue that all the kiddeis thinks is a witch. I can't wait for that. I can feel the seam in my tongue where it would be split. It bugs me. It's just useless flash with no nerves. It's just asking to get cut! It will be amazing. 

On a different subject. HOLIDAAAAAYS! No more school for me! Well, not for aanother two weeks any ways. The point is I can have fun. I was thinking of holding a party some time in the holidays. The theme will be role reversal pimps and hoes. So the chicks will be the pimps and the guys will be the hoes. Because when ever I plan any thing it ALWAYS ends in cross dressing.... I WISH I HAD MORE WIGS! They are fun. 

*Sigh* One day I will have many wigs and trannies and a split tongue and everything I know will be fantastic. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment