Monday 4 April 2011

Street art?

This morning I came into school at 7:30am and set up a lounge room from the 1970's in one of the corners in the common room. I had a working TV and every thing. People were utterly confused, and it was fantastic. Now I kind if want to set up a couch and some other things in the common room to make it feel a bit more homey. Also for a long time now I have wanted to set up a lounge room in one of the parks my friends and I hang out in. A rug, a couch, a white picket fence, a mailbox, lanterns, ect. I'm reeeaaaally keen. I also want to set up a kitchen in the art room at school. I'm thinking if I ever find some one with a big car or some thing, I will go around with them and collect as much junk that has been left on the side of roads as possible. Old chairs and stuff like that, then go around to random places in Canberra and set up lounge rooms. Words cannot describe how much I want this to happen. I could have soooo many places set up. I don't mind if people vandalise them or steal stuff, I just like the idea of collecting all the junk and doing something fun with it. I would take a photos and make a whole portfolio of how a got every thing organised and photos of the final result. 


I wonder if this is illegal? It probably is but I hope it's not. Maybe I could just say it's "street art" and get away with it. But hay, wouldn't I be helping? It's a nice thing to do, I'm not just dumping things and making a mess, it's the kind of thing that would brighten some ones day if they saw it when they were feeling shit, I'm also making rood use of junk people were just going to leave out to rot. Also, I'm giving homeless people a more comfortable place to sleep. Oh well, even if some how I get reported (that's if some one takes the time to find out who has been setting up lounge rooms and take the time to report me) would I really get in that much trouble? Eh, it's a fun idea. If I ever get the chance to do it I will. Hmmmmmmmm, Coco pops help me think. *munch munch munch* 

No comments:

Post a Comment